Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bankroll Management

So i am back grinding away at 2nl. I recently went pretty much broke from tilting a ton of money off. I have like 3 bucks and some change and going to try and grind myself back to somewhat of a bankroll. I am going to play the shallow stacks for awhile until i get roughly like 25 bucks or so and than start to play the regular buy in for 2nl. The bankroll management that i am going to follow is going to be the one Chris Ferguson used when doing 0 to 10,000. Here it the bankroll management that i will follow.
  • I never bought into a cash game or a Sit & Go for more than 5 percent of my bankroll; the only exception was at the lowest limits: I'm allowed to buy into any game with a buy-in of $2.50 or less
  • I don't buy into any multi-table tournaments for more than 2 percent of my bankroll; the only exception is $1 MTTs
  • If at any time during a No-Limit or Pot-Limit cash-game session the money on the table represented more than 10 percent of my total bankroll, I will leave the game when the blinds reached me
I will keep posting as often as possible with progress of my bankroll.
Here is a screenshot of my current bankroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment