Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have been on such a heater the past couple days..

Sorry i haven't been keeping up with the blog. I actually went busto awhile back. I deposited $10.00 on 4/12/10 late in the night. It cleared on the 4/13/10. Here is the actual proof of how much i deposited and when.So right after i deposited i joined a tourney for $2.20 a 6 max tourney with 278 players in it and after roughly 4 hours i placed second for a 86.18 cash. That truly helped my bankroll out with a nice boost.After that have been playing 6 max cash games following the BR management i discuss earlier in another post. I have been playing a mix of holdem and PLO. I have been running really good and playing very well. Here is a screen shot of my current bankroll and current graph from HEM.I will continue to keep this updated as best i can. Please continue to check out my blog from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment